Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody shed any light on these brackets,from the front bumper.How are they suppose to sit against the car.They don't look right on my car they are second hand,also the drivers side looks ok with the gap under the light,but the other side is deeper by 5mm extra.
But as i have said the brackets are not flush to the car so im not sure.:(

Attachments

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
They look home-made to me. The fit isn't always brillant - they are quite tricky I think.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Yes, they look a bit "home-made", but that's how they were! Looks as though not all the bolts are fitted that secure the bracket to the car?
The bumper/brackets look like original Veloce (GFM) items, and to be honest they often required a bit of "fettling" to get a proper fit. If necessary you can simply elongate the holes in the mounting brackets to provide some adjustment.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
they bend really easy as well! strangely after sticking the 75 into a set of cones on last drift day (360 so front and rear!) they fit better now! its amazing how strong the fibreglass is though!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers chaps,ive also sent the pic's to emc see if wayne can shed any light.Dont want to cut them if i have too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts