Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
It seems to have barred me from entry!
BTW Some thoughts on the Evo forum.
1)Why do all car names get shortened into muppet speak,eg Tivs ,(TVRS)Chimps (Chimaeras),Tegs (Integras)and `raris (Ferraris).Just hoping some one doesn`t go go on there with a Bentley Continental.
2)Why does Dave spend more time on there than here?
3)Why do all new posts start"Slightly O/T but...."
4)Why do they f***ing swear so much.
5)How many more 172 v CTR (sorry Civic Type R) treads can there be?
5)Who the f*** does that Deezer whink he is!

Cheers Pete

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That deezer is full of shite to be honest. And I dont know why dave goes on there as he spends more time defending his 147. Sucker!

Yea, too much 172 stuff but its a good 'generic' car forum.

try this http://www2.evo.co.uk - secret backdoor!

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Originally posted by Aisha:[QB]ooh blimey, the evo forum has a make over and it looks cack!!!!
[/QB]
Thanks for the "key".Now I can see what you mean!

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Aisha BTW There seemd to be quite a pro Alfa lobby on there when we were discussing buying GTVs yesterday.Shame there aren`t more of them on here.

G

·
Pete, spot on mate!

I'm not sure I like the Evo forum to be honest. I don't know the 'code', you know what I mean?, but then I've not been there that often, but it seems a wee bit pretentious to me.

Is an Alfa a Growlfla?

A Golf a GoTi?

Nah, they'd laugh at my cars and I ain't got the energy to defend them...

g

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pete, was that the thread about the guy buying the spider or gtv 2l?

Depending whos logged on, you get a very positive or neg opinion on alfas. Suffice to say theres enough fools on there who are completely ignorant about alfas but who of course know it all. Still, I drop by everyday, theres usually a couple of scraps. It is, in essence, an e-bunfight.

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Originally posted by GTV6:[QB]Pete, spot on mate!

I'm not sure I like the Evo forum to be honest. I don't know the 'code', you know what I mean?, but then I've not been there that often, but it seems a wee bit pretentious to me.

Is an Alfa a Growlfla?

A Golf a GoTi?

Nah, they'd laugh at my cars and I ain't got the energy to defend them...

g[/QB]
G I`ve upset a few people by not understanding the "code " a few times.Especially Evo and Civic type R owners!I sometimes wonder if the owners egos are bigger than their cars sense of Evoness!

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Originally posted by Aisha:[QB]Dave, I want full credit on Evo for this revelation!!
[/QB]
I reckon you`ll get more than that Deezer!

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Originally posted by dave:[QB]hard luck Aisha,i've already claimed it.You have to be quick to get IFG points you know
[/QB]
So what type of dave did you settle on for your log in this time? Cheekygit.dave?

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They've password protected it now Dave cause you spilt the beans to everyone on there.

YFUDave - you're feckin useless

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
and there I was worried about our loading times... thank god I dont have to deal with their's. It took ages to cache!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts