Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bloody hell, how lucky was the driver? The only part of the interior remotely intact is where he was sitting! :eek:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
GOOD LORD:eek: :eek: :eek: how did he come away from that ALIVE, never mind virtually unscathed:eek: speaks volumes for modern car safety systems...

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Carambia! Had to be Divine Intervention,or something. Not seen anything like that, only on botched motors that were cut and shut!

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I can't access the link :(

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Don't think it's got much to do with that and more to do with HUGE amount of good fortune. One very lucky driver.
Would have to agree. Audi's and Beemer's all crumple up like tissue paper while loking for parking.
Mercs seem to have much better passenger cell itegrity.
Go look at any scrap yard.

·
Registered
662 Posts
holy jebus that is insane as was already said the only part of tha car in one piece is the drivers seat everything else is totally gone! unbeleiveable!

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Decky, can't quite express myself quite like me' old Provost Sergeant, a certain Sgt,Magee, but loved the way you did it. Reminded me of him. Those welds held or did they? Summat A'int quite right here???

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Something to be said for Recaro seats - driver's seat is still firmly together after that sort of crash.

The guy must have been fairly nipping on when it all went wrong to rip the car in half like that. :eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts