• *Other*

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...those illegal-in-most-countries drugs... not those handed out as medicine :rolleyes:

and even that one time counts :p

(non-public poll for your safety ;) )

;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
The first time i smoked was a month ago...and it was sheesha, an arab pipe. :)
No,no drugs,no tocacco, no alcoholic drinks. ;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alcohol doesn't count :)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
"but I never inhaled"...

Amazing how the Republican spin masters spent months trying to say how unfit for office Clinton was because he tried pot once in college, but could just a few years later strongly argue that Bush's alcoholism and cocaine problem, which lasted right through to his late thirties (including being arrested for driving under the influence), should be ignored as "youthful indiscretions".

Total hypocrites!

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Nothing heavy, just the plant based drug. And not that much either. It had not the most wonderful effect on me. :eek:

Heard a story about Bush in his drinking days. He was running some company at the time and decided he needed to use the bathroom. Although instead of actually going to the bathroom he went out to the carpark and relieved himself out in the open. Not the sort of behaviour any employee should partake in let alone the head of a company. Dodgy, dodgy things going on in the states.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Pasi said:
...those illegal-in-most-countries drugs... not those handed out as medicine :rolleyes:

and even that one time counts :p

(non-public poll for your safety ;) )

;)
Someone gave me coke to sniff once but the bubbles made me sneeze! :cheese:

E

·
0 Posts
I once got sniffed out by a drugs dog does that count? :lol: Think I must have either picked up the smell somewhere, else the dog could smell my 2 dogs and 3 cats. It was a tad embaressing as I hadn't been working here long and got pulled to one side at the train station while everyone else from work was going by. I wouldn't have minded except the git copper would not accept that I had not been doing drugs!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
jorila said:
I´ll stick to cigarettes and booze :rolleyes:
Cigars and Single Malts for me - in Japan, smoking grass is the equivelant of doing heroin in the eyes of the law... Many years ago I had an American friend who was busted for less than a gram of weed -he was incarcerated without being able to see his family or lawyer for 45 days, held in a cell without daylight, and interogated for up to 16 hours a day. Like 90% of the other convictions in Japan, my friend was sent to jail by his own (coerced) "confession". This was from a 6 foot 5 inch black belt who never took crap from anyone. After he served his term, he was deported, and has never been able to set foot again on Japanese soil, despite the fact that his wife and kids are Japanese... Cigars and Single Malts seem a lot more apealing right now...

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Never have and never understood why anyone should need them.

Nearly got busted once with my fellow students after a boat trip back to Ireland during a customs work-to-rule. As we pulled up into customs to get checked one of the others suddenly said "Oh ****, my pot!!". At which point he decided he would have been better not saying anything, coz we were about to lynch him. In the event the Customs Officers took one look (and one sniff :eek:) inside the minibus and decided we were an unpleasant bunch due to the strong smell of booze, sick and BO after a very stormy Irish Sea crossing and let us through un-molested.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
mr.orange said:
I aint used drugs before.....honest :D
Before what? ;) And after that...? ;)

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
GTACharlie said:
in Japan, smoking grass is the equivelant of doing heroin in the eyes of the law...
Could explain why I used to see so many Japanes kids in Trance clubs necking pills over here. Or maybe they'd just come to see Tsuyoshi.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Someone should start another poll - should drugs be legalised. Seems to me keeping them illegal is like prohibition in the USA in the 20's - its just fostering crimes gangs. If it was legalised the price would drop dramatically and it would no longer be viable for them to be produced.

Its risky of course but if people want to obtain drugs today there seems to be no problem getting them and the dangers of getting bad quality drugs is putting their lives in danger. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Alfaguy said:
Someone should start another poll - should drugs be legalised. Seems to me keeping them illegal is like prohibition in the USA in the 20's - its just fostering crimes gangs. If it was legalised the price would drop dramatically and it would no longer be viable for them to be produced.

Its risky of course but if people want to obtain drugs today there seems to be no problem getting them and the dangers of getting bad quality drugs is putting their lives in danger. :rolleyes:
ITS THE LAW, SCARPER. :eek:

Drug legalisation is such a tricky area. What drugs can be legalised? Marijuana I'd think could be the only one that could be legalised as it doesn't effect the users in a major way. Coke and heroin I take it are too strong for people to be able to wander around snorting and shooting up left right and centre so I couldn't see them being legalised.
AG, you must see some terrible drug related crimes in your day to day. Got mugged myself a few years back by a syringe wielding heroin f#ckface.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Yes, but when i try and remember specifics it all goes a bit hazy...
Except for the time i got chased down the road by a rabid bin-liner with big teeth, that's quite vivid. And that time...

·
Registered
491 Posts
i'm currently on 2 cans of red bull and approx. 6 strong coffees per day, maybe thats why i cant sleep at nights :D

i've tried the "hash" but it's not for me, i also tried the homegrown grass and i must admit i quite enjoyed the laid back feeling it gave me :eek: but i dont think i'll be using either again as rumour has it that so many million brain cells die each time you light up and i can't afford to lose any more :D

i will add that i would NEVER do and NEVER did touch the stuff in working hours it was social and domestic purposes only.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts