Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Ever driven over a human?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... meaning, have you ever hit anyone with your car?

if so, did the one being hit survive? :confused:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There are certain artists (rappers from the big ol U.S of A) that I would drive over if I'd ever see them crossing a road .... just for making so damn irritating music that's played in every single radiostation constantly!!! :mad:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Pasi said:
There are certain artists (rappers from the big ol U.S of A) that I would drive over if I'd ever see them crossing a road .... just for making so damn irritating music that's played in every single radiostation constantly!!! :mad:
...and then reverse over just too make sure.

N

·
0 Posts
Hit a drunk in Brighton once.
He was swinging on a lamp-post
and fell into the road.

Went straight up the bonnet
and through the windscreen.

Not a scratch on him!

Got filmed by some "Police Stop!" show
being breathalyzed. But as soon as it came
up green they packed away the camera
as it "wasn't a story".

N.

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
No, but I would gladly make a list of people that would deserve that treatment... :mad:

·
Registered
157 Posts
I ended up with my wife stuck under the car once. It really was an accident, too...

Broke her leg & a couple of scratches, but otherwise ok.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well *I* havn't personally... but my dad ran over my sisters foot last year in his Fiat 124 Spider...

It was pretty funny actually she was screaming obsenities at him the whole time (she was only 15 at the time)...

He was pretty fair though... he dropped her off at the hospital...

On a side note, she was fine... just a fractured ankle...

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Thankfully I haven't run over anyone but my darling husband was mucking around in the supermarket car park one evening and ran over my foot, thankfully nothing was broken.

On the other hand, my sister got run over by a tractor and trailer when she was young and got on the wrong side of all these injuries:-
Broken arm, 2 broken legs, broken collar bone and hairline fracture of the skull

She was the accident prone one in the family but has grown out of it now :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts