Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Where there is an event thread, with multiple pages of replies (the NAD one currently running for example), is there any way that the RSVP statii could be kept to the 1st page so that you don't have to scroll through them when you 'turn' to a new page?

H

·
0 Posts
Bri it's not often that many RSVPS get posted and it makes it easier for the Rep team to see how well the attendance is going for a meet if it's on the top every page :)

It also encourages folk who join on the last page to attend when they see how many friends will be at the meet :thumbs:

So I know it takes a few seconds more for you but it's valuable for the Staff and members as well :)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bri it's not often that many RSVPS get posted and it makes it easier for the Rep team to see how well the attendance is going for a meet if it's on the top every page :)

It also encourages folk who join on the last page to attend when they see how many friends will be at the meet :thumbs:

So I know it takes a few seconds more for you but it's valuable for the Staff and members as well :)
Aye, fair enough, it just got on my t*ts having to scroll through them 9 times today :D

H

·
0 Posts
No worries Bri :D

If we get big enough for every region event to get that many replies I'll be a very happy man :lol:

So you got AO tickets for NAD yet ?

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
We are looking at the social groups at the moment as that could handle the complete set up better, however we hear what you are saying although it is a nice problem to have I guess.

Thanks Bri

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.