Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading a lot about the frankly, beautiful, 156 I've finally taken the plunge and bought a 2000 1.8 Twin Spark, It has high miles at 94k but full service history, momo leather etc and it's a gorgous Cosmos Blue metallic. I'll be picking it up at the beginning of next week and to be honest, I don't think I'll sleep till then I'm so excited :)

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, from a lot of what I've read I'm more than likely going to be needing some help in the future so here I am.

Cheers all!

Dan

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the new mistress, and don't forget piccies :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hi Dan and welcome along !! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
right, been to pick it up this morning and what can I say. It's truly beautiful! - Have had to come straight to work but had a good hour drive back from where I picked it up from, no untoward noises coming from anywhere and the engine pulls strongly. A few stone chips and a couple of minor scratches but chips away will be able to sort it easily enough. Just waiting for the clock to tick around to 4.30 so I can drive home :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, I wish, had to beg for the morning off to go and collect her, now I have to pretend to work for several hours before I can go and play, looking forward to seeing the shiny lights when it gets dark!

Pics are up in the gallery, pending approval

1 - 14 of 14 Posts