Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As before, we'll have a social evening at the Seven Stars Inn near Petersfield.

If anyone wants to meet me at Wickham Square, and have a run to the Seven Stars Inn let me know in your RSVP. We'll be meeting in Wickham Square at 19:30 for a prompt departure of 19:45.

We'll meet at the Seven Stars @ 8pm.

Note I have changed the start time.

Route.

Mark

·
Registered
426 Posts
Should be OK now, nothing conflicting on the calendar.

So 7.30 in Wickham

·
Registered
626 Posts
starkers would it be okay if my friend has a look round your gtv as he's looking at cars but still wants a oil burning bmw im trying to ween him off the 40 year old man with 2.5 children range

all we need now is a 147 gta as he like those to

·
Registered
426 Posts
I can't make it now. Mike Roberts is having a look at a few bits on the V6 for me. But should be OK for Sunday.

·
Registered
426 Posts
It's not that bad, but I had to fit in around Mike's schedule. Which means when he says 'I can look at it Thursday' thats the only day he's offering. So just dropped it of there.

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
It's not that bad, but I had to fit in around Mike's schedule. Which means when he says 'I can look at it Thursday' thats the only day he's offering. So just dropped it of there.
That is what I meant ;)

If you want to come, I can always pick you up. (I think I've missed you Paul - now left for meet @ 19:21)

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you want to come, I can always pick you up. (I think I've missed you Paul - now left for meet @ 19:21)
No problem. Had a late dinner with the family instead. So brownie points at home:)

·
Registered
626 Posts
hummm cooked the brakes again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,315 Posts
starkers would it be okay if my friend has a look round your gtv as he's looking at cars but still wants a oil burning bmw im trying to ween him off the 40 year old man with 2.5 children range

all we need now is a 147 gta as he like those to
Sorry GBR, I've only just seen this but of course it would have been fine :thumbs:.

If he's still thinking about it when we have the next meeting, then bring him along!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts