Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As requested by gbr130 here we'll be meeting at The Hurdles at 20:00 after a quick spin up the A32 with gbr130 in his new Alfa 90 :D. So, we'll meet in Wickham at 19:30 to leave at 19:45.

Mark.

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right, I'm going to have a wee problem. My car is in for the wishbones, and I have some interesting semi slicks on the 145, which I noticed when I dropped it off. Might explain the serious lack of grip last week a bit :lol: This might mean me not being able to make this, as I'm saving myself nearly £40 and using black circles to supply my tyres. Plus side, fitted at Pro Tyres Fareham would have been £140. Through Black Circles, and the massive AO discount of £4 :lol: it's costing me to have (are you still with me?) fitted at Pro Tyres. £103!!

I won't be going direct ever again, and in future plan replacement tyres a lot more in advance.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Thats quite a good saving over Pro Tyres. What brand of tyres are you having fitted?

Hope you can make it, but if you want a lift I can pick you from Fareham.

I'll PM you my number.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thats quite a good saving over Pro Tyres. What brand of tyres are you having fitted?

Hope you can make it, but if you want a lift I can pick you from Fareham.

I'll PM you my number.
Let me know as I am coming through Fareham and can drop you home as well:thumbs:

·
Registered
626 Posts
i know you car was not a mike's this morning rosso :tut: i sore your wishys to :tut: . are your semi slicks that bad it only alittle bir greasy out there today :lol:

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had my car back last night. My wishbones were interesting, indeed. No wonder I had no trust in the front end :lol: and that in a stright line it was like being in a bumper car :lol:

Paul is picking me up, I'm not happy driving on those roads, seeing how bad they are and how quick we can be. Also, means I can have a pint or two :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
good man :cool:

·
Registered
99 Posts
My didn't I drop a bollock trying to cut down the M27, the Fareham slip road was closed so had to go all the way to Pompey to get back home :rant:

·
Registered
626 Posts
My didn't I drop a bollock trying to cut down the M27, the Fareham slip road was closed so had to go all the way to Pompey to get back home :rant:
did wonder how i managed to drop owen and then beat you to market round about :confused: hope you had your ear defenders for the motor way fella :lol:

·
Registered
626 Posts
oh and marko is now grandpa :cheese:

·
Registered
626 Posts
did wonder how i managed to drop owen and then beat you to market round about :confused: hope you had your ear defenders for the motor way fella :lol:
yeah caught myself out alittle dont stick like the 155 through there with the soft springs out back :lol:

whats the body roll like from your view back there

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah caught myself out alittle dont stick like the 155 through there with the soft springs out back :lol:

whats the body roll like from your view back there
It was a bit dark, but around that roundabout, you looked like you were about to capsize :lol:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts