Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya folks,

Probably a fairly young member of the organisation at 21, i share joint custody (as i prefer to call it) of an Alfa 147 2.0 Selespeed, but am looking to seek out my own Alfa GTV within the next 4 months or so, preferably the 3.0 V6 model. I'm currently studying Motoring Journalism at University in Surrey/Hampshire.

I am fairly new to the world of Alfas, having spent much of my team with Peugeots, in the interest of building myself my own track car, but now that's going to be sold to make a bit of cash to put towards a GTV!

I hope i'll be accepted into your ways and learn a bit more about Alfas in the process!

Cheers,

Benjy

·
Registered
12,808 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.....hope you get your GTV soon, you won't regret it......but I am biased towards them...:HAPPY:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Good Morning......and Welcome to the A.O. Forum, I'm sure you will enjoy it here..........:thumbs:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Haha, well i should hope the majority of people on here would be biased towards me purchasing a GTV. As a matter of fact, I'm test driving a 2.0 GTV in a few mins, my first ever drive in one!!!

Still looking forward to the 3.0 v6 most of all though, of course.

Anyway,

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Hi Benjy, you won't regret going for the V6! :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Welcome in, you'll enjoy being here as much as you will your Alfa:thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts