Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be coming to your area next Saturday :D

Due to volcanic ash clouds a friend of mine is stuck in america and has given me a free holiday in a cottage in Winterton on Sea

So keep your eyes open for me Sportwagan sporting a roofbox flashing a waving at everyone :D

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
If only I knew where that was :lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Check List:-

1 - Oil
2 - Passports
3 - Oil
4 - Money
5 - Oil

Relax and enjoy it O Evel One

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
According to "Whats on in Winterton" on Saturday you can do flower arranging in the Church or Bowls in the playing field :p Don't get the two mixed up :D

Have a good'un Paul :thumbs:

·
Registered
783 Posts
A couple of tips - Take the B1159 coast road north from Winterton (be very wary of the bumps on the long straight part out to Horsey) and you should have a good blast along the remaining twisty but flat country roads up to North Norfolk.

Whatever you do, don't whistle the Deliverance theme, for God's sake don't talk to anyone and stay away from 'Great' Yarmouth. :p

Good luck. :lol:

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Am i gonna be able to leave Winterton

will i be like that bloke in The Prisoner , wake up on the day of leaving to find my car mysteriously wont start ,lift the bonnet to find all the wiring beens cut , no mobile signal and nowhere's open and not a soul to be seen .

or will it be more like The Hills Have Eyes

·
Registered
457 Posts
Am i gonna be able to leave Winterton

will i be like that bloke in The Prisoner , wake up on the day of leaving to find my car mysteriously wont start ,lift the bonnet to find all the wiring beens cut , no mobile signal and nowhere's open and not a soul to be seen .

or will it be more like The Hills Have Eyes
Dont worry about the Alfa...............we only av oi's for trators round ere!!! Stay away from the "Local shop":lol:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yep:lol: Alfa shop in Norwich is your best bet mate but you will have to travel through the eternal vortex to get there. Just fit 42" wheels to your motor and re-route the exhaust through the bonnet an you'll be fine :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts