Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting for delivery is getting together by the day, however maybe some light on the horizon. I have to go and assess a new potential supplier in Torino travelling from Shanghai, idea is to go via UK and use a few days holiday to drive the trip in the 4C. Question is has anyone taken a 4c on the tunnel and is the approach angle good enough?

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Not a 4C but Eurotunnel is easy to get on. You'll have no issue on the ground deck.

The width will make you a bit twitchy though, as will the hordes of migrants ;)

Reactions: monkeybrain1234

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
You have to do the Reims pits:cool: Was there in May with my pal Leigh :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
The engine could be its 1000 mile run-in like my GQV was back in 2011, not sure if the 4C is the same though!

My daughter returned on Monday via the Eurostar Chunnel from their European driving vacation, apart from the odd delay both ways and issues mentioned in the news (immigration) in France they found the Eurostar just fine and enjoyed their time away.

Reims we normally use as our first stop over heading to Italy, plenty there to warrant more than over night stop over.

·
Registered
164 Posts
With a wide, low car you should be able to get onto the single deck carriages for coaches and high sided vehicles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts