Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone using the Pagid discs and pads from ECP? I need to replace mine and these seem to be a cheaper alternative to genuine ones..
If so, are these the ones I would need:

Brake Discs | Brake Discs and Brake Parts for any car

Front disc: 330mm diameter
Front pads: for Brembo disc system

They work out @ £121 for 2 discs + pad set.

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Used the pads, no problem.

Pagid is OE on most German cars, though these days its owned by the same company that make Mintex.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Pagid have a 25000 mile / 25 month warranty when replaced as a Pad and Disc set, just register on www.pagid.com
They are also an OES/OEM supplier on Fiat/Alfa.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just had the Pagid discs and pads fitted to the front of my 159 ti. The old ones were the ones that came with the car from new.

In short, they feel great - really assured braking, no fade etc. Had mine fitted by a local indie, came in at £280.00 all in (parts, labour, VAT).

I was meant to be having the rears done, too, which I was told would not exceed £420.00 all in for the complete job, but they rang to tell me there was still plenty of life in the rears after they checked them out, which was a nice surprise!

·
Registered
896 Posts
My car just had new f pads fitted from ecp pagid only about 20£ just before I buy it and the brakes are superb best stopping car I,he everddriven.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I got MTEC discs for the front for about 100 and then 20 odd for Pagid pads from ECP and i've got no complaints, they work really well.

They were going to be temporary at the time, but i don't think i would see the benefits of more expensive pads after driving with these for a couple of thousand miles.

If you use Carparts4less (same company as ECP) "saveme75" knocks 7.5% off the total, seems to work for most things.

While i'm at it, If you log in and have things in your basket at ECP or CP4Less and then quit out, sometimes by the end of the day they send you an email with a discount, so you can go back in and buy it all a bit cheaper.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
If you use Carparts4less (same company as ECP) "saveme75" knocks 7.5% off the total, seems to work for most things. While i'm at it, If you log in and have things in your basket at ECP or CP4Less and then quit out, sometimes by the end of the day they send you an email with a discount, so you can go back in and buy it all a bit cheaper.
"Saveme75" works, nice find. Always fill my basket and wait for the email from ECP for the discount.
Only trouble I find with ECP is that you cannot order some parts unless you take the original to the shop for comparison. Which I suppose is understandable. :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
That got to be a mistake at buy it now £15 plus free postage!!??
No mistake - mine arrived in a couple of days and they look fine, Quinton Hazell brand which aren't too shabby if not the best

1 - 19 of 19 Posts