Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will we now need to buy new number plates, ones without the EU symbol on them with the GB inside? Mine are like that...!?

·
Registered
38,703 Posts
Get some black PVC tape and use it to put a cross across the EU symbol part.

Job done. ;)

·
Administrator
88,053 Posts
Or depending on possible future votes & your location maybe just cover the stars & "U" of the "EU" ;)

·
Administrator
88,053 Posts

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
It's going to be bad whatever happens now. We break away from the EU, Scotland breaks away from the UK and there's bound to be trouble in Northern Ireland if border controls go back up.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Judging by all the crap being spouted on the brexit thread id worry about..Famine,War,Recession and even how the weather will be affected by leaving the eu.

If you believe all the moaners..

Buy new plates job jobbed..

·
Registered
38,319 Posts

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
Judging by all the crap being spouted on the brexit thread id worry about..Famine,War,Recession and even how the weather will be affected by leaving the eu.

If you believe all the moaners..

Buy new plates job jobbed..
Why don't you go back to your Prosecco and leave us to it then ?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
In Denmark we can select not to have the blue EU ribbon on our license plates.
I'm for EU but against foreign speed fines (the saying is that with out the blue ribbon foreign police forces don't bother to find out which country you come from). I've been flashed countless times but never got a fine (from abroad that is).
But as I see it its the least of your problems. It seems to me, that neither the live or stay politicians had a plan on how to leave the EU (not one I've heard of yet). It all seems to be in a limbo right now. Or if anyone had considered what could/would happen to the UK and the Scots and Northern Irishmen (and maybe the Wells) would leave the UK.

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
:popcorn:

Why don't we have a Popcorn smiley?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts