Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't know it was filmed in York, not being from round there :)

The acting and script are utter crap, reminds me of old 70's childrens programs trying to deal with social issues :rolleyes:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Is this that nonsense with the angels that was on a few days ago?
If it was I only saw the first few minutes...utter dogtoffee it was...

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It struck me as a bit of a rip off between Dogma and Michael, with a crap script and poor acting :lol:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
The missus has it on series link........I may accidentally delete it to make more room. :D

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
:lol: I'll blame the kids, they'll deny it, but they deny everything !

K

·
0 Posts
I watched the first one and thought it was sort of OK but the wings were a bit silly. I can get the concept of an angel without the need for bad CGI wings. I watched it again last night and concluded that it is utter ********.

However, it does have a saving grace in the form of the delightful Orla Brady so i might stick with it for that reason alone.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Sam West is a great actor, from an amazing acting pedigree, so what the hell he is doing in this I have no idea:confused:

Although, to be fair, I took one look at the trailor (and the words 'ITV Drama':p) and decided I had no interest in wasting more than 5 minutes on it, so I'm not exactly talking from experience here;)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sam West is a great actor, from an amazing acting pedigree, so what the hell he is doing in this I have no idea:confused:

Although, to be fair, I took one look at the trailor (and the words 'ITV Drama':p) and decided I had no interest in wasting more than 5 minutes on it, so I'm not exactly talking from experience here;)
We all have to do summat to pay the bills :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts