Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have latest map updates but my nav isnt showing the average speed cameras from witham to near marks tey on the northbound a12.

i know for a fact they still in operation. when i first had the car im sure they showed. they disappeared i'm sure after a month (unless i dreamt it) and i thought update of maps would bring them back but not. so my question to those who have driven that route in the last few months do they show for you?

ta

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have latest map updates but my nav isnt showing the average speed cameras from witham to near marks tey on the northbound a12.

i know for a fact they still in operation. when i first had the car im sure they showed. they disappeared i'm sure after a month (unless i dreamt it) and i thought update of maps would bring them back but not. so my question to those who have driven that route in the last few months do they show for you?

ta
They don’t show on mine, but I would not expect to see them. Fixed location cameras, yes; but marking average speed cameras locations could be considered misleading.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They don’t show on mine, but I would not expect to see them. Fixed location cameras, yes; but marking average speed cameras locations could be considered misleading.
cheers

interesting. im sure they used to show!

why would it be misleading to show average? they are permanent just as a fixed limit one is, in my mind at least!

the southbound ones and the associated average zone show up. beeps for the start and end cameras and red hazing colour between the 2 if you have a route set on the sidebar.

weird that the northbound isnt showing.

·
Premium Member
8,228 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts