Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is it possible to have a Essex meet please guys?

I don't ask for much these days but I just feel Essex is always overlooked since the Lodge meet fizzled out :(

I can help sort it out if you need help :D

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
There has been a monthly meet in Essex for months but the turn out has always been very poor. If only two turn up then that's a date not a meet. :lol:

I'm happy to put an event thread up for The 8 Ball Italian Night, which incidentally is this Friday. :)

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There has been a monthly meet in Essex for months but the turn out has always been very poor. If only two turn up then that's a date not a meet. :lol:

I'm happy to put an event thread up for The 8 Ball Italian Night, which incidentally is this Friday. :)
I'd say two people arriving at a date is rather cosy too :lol:

Damn and I am not free Friday so I couln't go :( and got no Alfa to go in but a little Fiat :eek:

Can I have a look around to run a meet at some point please Dog?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
As you're a special case you will need to get any meets you set up authorised by Admin first.

It's probably best to run this thread for a few weeks to see if there's any interest beforehand. :thumbs:

If anyone else is interested in an Essex meet please list your interest in this thread. :)

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As you're a special case you will need to get any meets you set up authorised by Admin first.

It's probably best to run this thread for a few weeks to see if there's any interest beforehand. :thumbs:

If anyone else is interested in an Essex meet please list your interest in this thread. :)
That's fine by me fella, trying to make amends and rebuild the bridges I burned before I went anyway :)

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you didn't know bud...The Lodge now has lighting down that end :)

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
As lee says we had a few 'People in Essex who used to own an Alfa Romeo' meets late last year but at the Watermill in Basildon instead of the Lodge. The Lodge is a bit rubbish in winter months!

I'd be happy to pop along and meet up with the crowd when it warms up a bit.

Enjoying the Diesel Fiesta, not missing the Spider

Seasider / Ian

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I'm up for an Essex meet! And I keep meaning to go to the Italian Car Night at the 8 Ball..maybe I will this Friday and scare them all with my diesel leak and a discarded Marlborough :eek:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Lets get back to the Lodge, service is better, menu more varied ? I'm up for it and I do have an Alfa or 3 and yes they all work lol.

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It'll be good to see you again CT1 :thumbs:

Anyone else want to meet up at the Lodge at all again now that they have lighting :)

·
Registered
910 Posts
As lee says we had a few 'People in Essex who used to own an Alfa Romeo' meets late last year but at the Watermill in Basildon instead of the Lodge. The Lodge is a bit rubbish in winter months!

I'd be happy to pop along and meet up with the crowd when it warms up a bit.

Enjoying the Diesel Fiesta, not missing the Spider

Seasider / Ian
Me slim , and Tom prob pat will be up for the lodge meet know they have some light ! Just need someone to organise it ! Like you Ian we don't have alfas anymore well I've still got the wife's gtv , but will be in the v8 I can't stop driving it any chance I get lol .

1 - 20 of 52 Posts