Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 3.2GT after years with an M3. Not as quick, doesnt handle as well, definately worse ergonomics and build quality...and i love it!
I was at a "drift" trackday the other weekend and thought id show all the skyline owners that you can drift (slightly) a front-wheel drive car given a bit of car control. Only i couldnt...
I had turned the "ASR" traction control off, but whenever he car started to slide with a bit of "lift-off", even slightly, something like ESP was interveneing. It was braking the wheels of its own accord, something i strongly resent.
Does anyone know how to turn my Italian Big Brother off, hes spoling the fun.

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
I recently bought a 3.2GT after years with an M3. Not as quick, doesnt handle as well, definately worse ergonomics and build quality...and i love it!
I was at a "drift" trackday the other weekend and thought id show all the skyline owners that you can drift (slightly) a front-wheel drive car given a bit of car control. Only i couldnt...
I had turned the "ASR" traction control off, but whenever he car started to slide with a bit of "lift-off", even slightly, something like ESP was interveneing. It was braking the wheels of its own accord, something i strongly resent.
Does anyone know how to turn my Italian Big Brother off, hes spoling the fun.
Its the VDC - I believe that can not be disabled

1 - 3 of 3 Posts