Registered
25,673 Posts
I want some but I'm skint :cry:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I want some but I'm skint :cry:
likewise :cry:

need to hear them as well really before going down that route - must be getting old!

Gus any chance of getting a video clip etc posted?

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
likewise :cry:

need to hear them as well really before going down that route - must be getting old!

Gus any chance of getting a video clip etc posted?
I think the only change in noise would be down to velocity of gases escaping, might attenuate the sound a little making it less boomy I doubt it would be louder though.

Hoep someone who has one fitted can post before and after vids :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
i fancy some but need to work out if they are compatible with my manifolds first.
Don't see why not - assuming you're running standard downpipes, fitment wouldn't be an issue. If your not running standard downpipes, then you've no need for them :p

As for noise, very much doubt it'd make much, if any at all, diffeence.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
drove back from gus 's after fitting downpipes and remap and the car feels alot more responsive, u can certainly hear a raspier engine note when i first jumped in and listened to with the throttle, car pulls alot smoother and faster through the revs and with the remap the rev limiter increases which used to be a pain , the difference was quite apparent but after using alot of fuel home i will probably get used to it soon and it feel like normal.
definately a worthwile upgrade for the money :)

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
drove back from gus 's after fitting downpipes and remap and the car feels alot more responsive, u can certainly hear a raspier engine note when i first jumped in and listened to with the throttle, car pulls alot smoother and faster through the revs and with the remap the rev limiter increases which used to be a pain , the difference was quite apparent but after using alot of fuel home i will probably get used to it soon and it feel like normal.
definately a worthwile upgrade for the money :)
upload vid:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts