Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Just purchased my first Alpha! It's a red 97 146 2.0 Ti. It's been a plan ever since my dad got rid of our yellow T-plate alfasud back some 20 odd years ago! Why have I waited until now??

She's in pretty good nic I'd say apart from a couple of stone chips and central locking not working on back doors (no idea how easy this will be to sort out).

Can't wait to get her out on a decent road and open her up. I do a Cardiff to Wrexham trip every so often so I have plenty of great driving roads to choose from. If that's through anyone's back yard then give us a shout...

I think I will keep her standard spec for the time being until I discover her habits then I'll see what the wallet lets me do.

My first stop on the forum will be to find out how on earth I fix the central locking problem.... see you there.

Will

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Nice one Will. Another Welshman then?? Oh, it's Alfa not Alpha but we won't hold that against you................yet :))

Cheers,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alpha - Alfa ooops

Ah well, it is midnight. Won't be making that mistake again. Thanks for the correction. It's a good job I got it right in my name! haha.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Will :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts