Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.
The 2lt engine in my 156 Sele has well and truly blown its selt to bits., but I'm no quiter! I want to source a replacement engine the only issue I have is which engine to fit. I believe that the Selespeed has the same gearbox as the manual and should be compatable with any 2lt twin spark, but I could be wrong. Also if anyone has a spare said engine taking up space in a garage I will be happy to buy if from you before I venture into the murky relms of Ebay......
OR as an alturnative If any has a battered 156 and needs a car with 62k miles black MOMO. Bose stereo carbon trim and 5 spoke alloys get back to me and we could do a deal...

But seriously guys any help/advice would be greatly appreciated........
scotty

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Ive 8 twinspark engines.I got another car today with a great engine and im getting another one on Thursday.Whilst i cant show a link my ebay account, for Alfa bits it shows 100% good feedback. Ive also sold members here everything from a leather interior to a sele pump.Either look at my ad on classifieds for breaking a 156 with black leather or message me.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Ive 8 twinspark engines.I got another car today with a great engine and im getting another one on Thursday.Whilst i cant show a link my ebay account, for Alfa bits it shows 100% good feedback. Ive also sold members here everything from a leather interior to a sele pump.Either look at my ad on classifieds for breaking a 156 with black leather or message me.
Hi top broke had a radiator out of a 146 for my 155 which is like new will be using again I'm luck as only leave 15 miles away from him.;);)

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Hello, unfortunately if you wish to trade through Alfaowner.com however, you need to be an approved trader. This is for our members security.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts