Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just following on from another thread I started a few days ago I need to order all the engine mounts in the 2.4 JTD engine.
I cant seem to find confirmation that there are 4 mounts... One on the top left of the engine, then the gearbox mount, and then there are two others I think one at the front of the engine and another at the back.
Is this correct?

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers Biffa, what are the symptoms of worn engine mounts? I would imagine excessive jumping of the engine or at least vibrations?

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah actually one more thing, probably the most important for me - are the engine mounts for the 156 the same for all other 156's? I.e. will the engine mounts for the 1.6 156 fit the 2.4?

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Cheers I'm doing the job in Poland so I found this:

PODUSZKA SKRZYNI LEWA ALFA ROMEO 146 147 156 JTD (2043880433) - Allegro.pl - Wi

Both the rear one as far as i know are the same as each other so i just need to order two of these

and then I found this one:

NOWA PODUSZKA SILNIKA ALFA ROMEO 156 2,4 jtd (2061431951) - Allegro.pl - Wi

So in your opinion I should just change the 3 yeah? and leave the box mount alone?

Both front ones look the same but are left and right, i would just change the top one and the rear engine mounts and leave the front ones.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Sorry to dig this thread but, i need to change the upper engine mount on my 147 JTD 2001 85kw.

So what is the procedure? I see 2 bolts, one on the chassis and one on the engine, if i remove it, do i have to put something to hold the engine, or it will be just fine?
Is there something else to remove and look after or just the 2 bolts?

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts