Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. An alfa romeo 147 1.9 jtd q2 150 bhp I have. It's been more than a year lately. A little problems I have these days.

Preparing for a small project to see car around 200 bhp. Before that I think I have to check less durable parts for avoiding bad experiences.

Got my front axles repaired and reinforced them cause of the ones I had were stock and having problems at lower shifts when I make full throttle car was not going stable. After that work we have no problem like that.

But something else came up. I already had console vibrations at first start and in low shifts at 2000 rpm. Yesterday there were no vibrations. Saying it vibration will be some slight naming. Engine was hopping up and top. Checked it at service and they said "Right and middle (vibration mounting which is over traverse) are dead". I couldn't find it at local suppliers.

Where can I buy from net? It has been to me right and middle but on the net there is no middle engine mounting. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
Middle mount is at the rear of the gearbox linked to subframe, so might be called a gearbox mount ..

Right and left mounts should be visible .. large circular units on alloy brackets.

There is also a small stabiliser bar near the cam belt covers.

No idea where you might get these ... sorry. You might want to see if you can find out the part numbers off eper ...

http://212.41.221.85:7081/navi?SBMK...UP&SB_CODE=-1&WINDOW_ID=1&SAVE_PARAM=LANGUAGE

that might make finding the parts via google searches simpler

1 - 2 of 2 Posts