Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just got my engine management light come on after not driving my car for a week.
It's had the cambelt and aux belt fitted when I first bought the car a few months back so baffled as to what it could be that's making the light come on. I know threre's probably nothing I can do until I link it up to the diagnostic but wondered if anyone had any idea what it could be?

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
probably the battery as it's been sitting around for a week ... get yourself a KKL or ELM cable from fleabay and check the code yourself :thumbs:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've gotta take it in to get the anti roll bar replaced on Tuesday so will wait and get them to link it up to their computer. Just sitting here worried it might be something expensive!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mine has been on three times. First one was 120 for diagnostics and maf sensors. 2nd and 3rd were not enough diesel! Cost a similar amount at the shell.

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
I've just got my engine management light come on after not driving my car for a week.
It's had the cambelt and aux belt fitted when I first bought the car a few months back so baffled as to what it could be that's making the light come on. I know threre's probably nothing I can do until I link it up to the diagnostic but wondered if anyone had any idea what it could be?
of the top of my head i reckon cam phase sensor but codes need reading first:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts