Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

up until when we had all this crappy snow the car ran fine!! Then all of a sudden when i'm driving the temp only gets to about 60 degrees, creeps up to about 70 when in slow moving traffic or stood still!!

My hater also seems to be affected. When it's really cold out, like below 0 degrees the heater is only just luke warm, the last couple of days the heater has got warmer as the outside temp has been higher, like 1-2 degrees!!

any ideas? looking at some of the other threads when i've done a search i'm thinking it may be the thermostat!!

oh & it's a 2001 147 1.6TS

Craig:cool:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hi

up until when we had all this crappy snow the car ran fine!! Then all of a sudden when i'm driving the temp only gets to about 60 degrees, creeps up to about 70 when in slow moving traffic or stood still!!

My hater also seems to be affected. When it's really cold out, like below 0 degrees the heater is only just luke warm, the last couple of days the heater has got warmer as the outside temp has been higher, like 1-2 degrees!!

any ideas? looking at some of the other threads when i've done a search i'm thinking it may be the thermostat!!

oh & it's a 2001 147 1.6TS

Craig:cool:
Yes defo thermostat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts