Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help, need feedback on my problem, my car just died on me while i was driving last night, tried everything could not ignite the engine, could get the starter going but engine seems not to respond, battery's ok, as all my other electornical component works well, after leaving it for about half an hour, the engine came back and performed well. When to the mechanic this morning, he just could not detect the problem. Pls help

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had the same defect with my 1.7 TS.
Was a defectuous fuel pump.
Could be same problem.

Just my two euro's
Cheers.
Designo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply Designo, I am hoping for some clue, my mechanic gave three possibilities, one, similar to yours, a fuel pump problem, second the plugs cables, third, nox?? sensor, the one located next to the water pump?? if i remember correctly. But he just could not put his hand to the solution, not wanting me to change a good parts and returning back to him with similar problem, my only option tomorrow, is to change all three and pray that it works, thanks again, at least one to fuel pump

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way I am driving a wonderful 1.8, 8v, hope to get as much advice to decide well tomorrow, in 12 hours time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts