Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening chaps,I have a dilemma regarding chipping my car,I've ummed and arred for months now,looked at all the gumpth on the web,given up on the idea and come back to it again several times.I would like a bit more low range grunt and so far Squadra is looking favourite,have they got a UK distributor? :confused: And what about Autodelta and Superchips,I've not heard as much positive feedback on them so please leap to their defence here! :D :rolleyes: Is it really worth the effort? eek!

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Yeah Flo it`s worth it

The Squadra is the one to go for

There`s no effort in fitting one it only takes about 10 mins to do and if you go to the Alfaowner shop you get one from there

There is definately an increase in grunt low down and even all the way across the rev range and it also helps fuel economy as the fuel is being burnt more efficiently

So i would say get yourself to the alfashop and get one bought

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have done,Speed Freak. :D A few searches in the tech room finally convinced me,ordered a Squadra from A.O this morning.The site feedback on these chips all seemed very positive,nobody really seemed to be raving about the other makes,one or two even expressing doubts about them. :( Thats enough to put me off. eek! "If in doubt chuck it out"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts