Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I watched her drive away down the road from me today. Sadly, it's the end of an era for me - got a good price £3,000 for her though so thats that. I'd just like to say thanks for all you're help over the years of ownership esp Nige005, who knows, once I have a job again I may be looking for a 3.2 V6 if I can find one............watch this space! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
well, i watched her drive away down the road from me today. Sadly, it's the end of an era for me - got a good price £3,000 for her though so thats that. I'd just like to say thanks for all you're help over the years of ownership esp nige005, who knows, once i have a job again i may be looking for a 3.2 v6 if i can find one............watch this space! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
hope you get one quick mate, ps bombardier in derby are taking on if your an engineer of any description.

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,370 Posts
Well, I watched her drive away down the road from me today. Sadly, it's the end of an era for me - got a good price £3,000 for her though so thats that. I'd just like to say thanks for all you're help over the years of ownership esp Nige005, who knows, once I have a job again I may be looking for a 3.2 V6 if I can find one............watch this space! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Hope to see you back in Alfa hands soon and that things work out for you. :thumbs:

Hard times all round I'm afraid, me and a mate were crying in our beer last night bemoaning how bad the last couple of years have been and still no end in sight. :(

Only returned to the UK five years ago after a long time abroad, I was really looking forward to coming " home. "

I'm no longer so sure, taxed to the hilt and itchy feet are making me think..........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts