Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have been the proud owner of an Alfa 156 TS 2.0 Selespeed for 10 years now. But the time has come to move on and get a slightly bigger car with more space for the children (though my little boy is also sad that we are letting it go).

My Alfa has now run out of MOT and tax and so I took it to the garage this morning to see what needs doing. Basically new front brakes, one tyre and a couple of lights.

However, this is not really worth me doing because it is a W reg (with a dent on off side front door) and I wouldn't recoup the costs if I tried to resell. So I think I will have to send it to the breakers yard with a good deal of reluctance.

It still drives well and I would much rather it go to a good use. It has 83k on the clock.

So if anyone is interested please let me know. The car is in north London, and you would need to collect but it drives fine. Its Alfa red with highline real spoiler and looks great (apart from the dent of course). I will try to find a photo. Money is not the issue here because my expectations are that I will only get scrap value.

Steve

([email protected])

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Welcome Along !

Might be worth trying the for sale section or the tech lounge.

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO......hope you can find a good home for her and return to Alfa ownership soon.......you will miss her.......:thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts