Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined here. Bought a V6 155 a few months ago, thoroughly enjoying it. Driven Alfas before as me brother has had a few... From Sunny(?) Dundee :) :)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Feel free to show us some pics of your car :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alfagirl said:

Feel free to show us some pics of your car :D
Yup I will do, the only pics I have at the moment have the really scabby fake split rim wheels on, so I'll get some new pics with the replacements.

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Hi Waylander,

Welcome to AO. Post some pics when youve got some decent wheels on her. ;)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO from another 155er...V6 mmmm me jealous. ;) :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pics will follow as soon as I can get them below 100k and figure out how to post the thing....

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Welcome aboard waylander, mmm.... V6..... slurverly :D

I believe there's a guide (by yours truly) pinned on top in the "Image lounge" on how to post pictures ;) :D

Cheers
-- Hoygaard

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, after finally getting round to resizing the image, then reading Hoygaards (excellent) how to... here it is...

the Rosso on the left belongs to my brother, he's on here as well, I'll let you see if you can guess who he is.... and the champers is mine...

the second one is the day we went to pick it up... still with the old wheels on...

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
waylander said:
ok, after finally getting round to resizing the image, then reading Hoygaards (excellent) how to... here it is...

the Rosso on the left belongs to my brother, he's on here as well, I'll let you see if you can guess who he is.... and the champers is mine...

the second one is the day we went to pick it up... still with the old wheels on...
Thats a very fine pair in that picture, looks better with those wheels :cool:
Only other member from Dundee i've spoken to is 888dee?? :confused:

It it sunny Dundee....Roastin up here today!! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts