Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 156 2.0JTS (for the wife of course ;)) back in May, everything was working fine as you'd expect of a 53 plate car. I drove the car to work this morning for the first time in months and several things seem to not be as they should be. Firstly it wheelspan as I pulled away from a junction which I didn't really think twice about at the time but looking back now the ASR wasn't switched off and I know that when I've driven the car in the past the ASR would intervene in the event of potential wheelspin, the heater blower seems to be suiting itself if or when it will bother to blow air (even when windscreen de-mist mode is selected) and later on the M11 I discovered that the Cruise Control wont engage (the little green symbol lights up on the dash when I switch the system on but it wont hold a speed when I try and set it). When I got to work I thought I'd have a quick look at the fuse board to see if there were any common fuses involved but having looked in the owners handbook and after removing the trim covering the fuse board I remain none the wiser as to which fuse covers what circuit, am I missing something here? Does anyone have any insight into these problems? Does anyone know a good (cheap) auto electrician in the Essex/Cambridgeshire area? :confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts