Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, was wondering if anyone knows what the stop on the end of this cable is called so i could go on the bay and search for it.... Just before xmas my window chewed its cable up, how im not quite sure, anyway ive spent sometime on it today and ordered some 2mm wire to replace the damaged cable. All i need are about 4 of these if i remember right.... thanks

IMG_0435.jpg

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no damage only the cable is frayed and chewed.. Ive inspected everything, ive even opened up the regulator. I think that one of the guide rails were loose from a previous speaker install (must have loosend the bolt mistakenly and its slipped off) ive got the cable for 2.49... just needs these hexagonal crimp things??

What parts do i get for £25?

D

·
0 Posts
"Hi, was wondering if anyone knows what the stop on the end of this cable is called so i could go on the bay and search for it.... Just before xmas my window chewed its cable up, how im not quite sure, anyway ive spent sometime on it today and ordered some 2mm wire to replace the damaged cable. All i need are about 4 of these if i remember right.... thanks"

Like these
CARROT CYCLES

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Good luck with it - but I'm with Italiaautoparts - much easier to just swap the mechanism complete - ie cable assembly and motor - I reckon getting the right tension using bits of wire and those nipples will be a real PITA. If you manage it though I'll happily applaud:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts