Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cousin bought a crappy electric supercharger the other day, and I must say it looks like a piece of crap. There is no way these things can work, right?

·
Registered
662 Posts
haha aye i think i seen this one before, a guy shown me it on his corsa and i near fell over laughing, is it a really cheap looking after market filter with a small electric fan on the end of it?

guy who shown me it was tellin me he had teh car supercharged an when he shown me his pride and joy e bay bargain i swear i really only just stayed on my feet by holdin onto the car :)

as teh man says at least he has a spare extractor fan ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Just done a Google search on this prats username, and he's posted this question on virtually every car forum on the net! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
589 Posts
There is no way these things can work, right?
I'll tell yer wot, as you seem to be somewhat linked to these pieces of carp, give me one, and if it clears the smell in my bathroom after half an hour of reading auto italia whilst doin me business, I will declare it does work:p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
662 Posts
must be selling them an looking to put links up to ppl saying theyre great etc

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Just done a Google search on this prats username, and he's posted this question on virtually every car forum on the net! :rolleyes:

Well spotted that man! ;)

Was going to say the same thing myself.
Toyota, BMW, VTEC, Dodge, Mazda, Merc - they've all had the pleasure of the same thread question. :rolleyes: :tut:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
I think among others, its a US company called North End Performance who are marketing these things...:rolleyes:

Pile of crap. :)

·
Registered
38,247 Posts
Yup agree it's a catch penny. A bit like those fuel magnets and resistors.

If they worked they would be fitted as standard from new. They just play on people not knowing how their cars work.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts