1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody.

I have 2 question, if any one know.

AR 159 2.0. 2011

1. It is any differences between electric circuit / wiring on models 1.9/2.4 jtd and 2.0 jtd (I want to buy electrical manual for my car but, i didn't found any for 2.0 jtd model.

2. If any one try take a part turbo gauge - pic. attach (taking off arrow from the scale shaft) I spoke with VDO, and they are saying is not... but... if somethings was assembly should be possible to be disassemble. I need to repair circuit board - iffy led back light. I use non Ti for temporary now. So option is, just swap the shield, but... the arrow... ;/
New one Ti cost £380 :<

thanks for any help.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
not exactly the same gauge but, my needle just pulled off, it sits on a smooth shaft, just lifted with my finger nails under it. (This was when I was converting to a higher reading analogue boost gauge.)

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you jbsmith1 ;)

So looks like, I can swap the shield :)

Sent from my HTC T528w using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry to tag on to this thread, but can you let me know if it was difficult to get the gauge itself out of the dashboard? My 2.4 Brera has a temperamental turbo gauge and I want to check the connections.

Cheers!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
First time yes. I lost few screws. Lucky I was have some spare from my old 156.
You need to take gear stick knob, then lift up from the front the panel then you will have access to the bottom 2 screws from front panel. Take vents out, radio out. After that you will be have access to additional screws. And then pull out the panel.

Sent from my HTC T528w using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts