Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys

Looks like i'll be getting some Brembo discs and pads. Might even stretch to the painted ones :) and then paint the calipers red maybe. The car is dark blue so should look ok. Might get some opinions first though

G

·
Hi Guys

I need to renew my brake set up and have come across Eicher pads and discs at euro car parts.

Has anyone used them or has experience of them

Thanks in advance
I have them now fitted to my gtv as they came with the car and they are fine.

If its just standard discs and pads you are after try buypartsby, probably work out cheaper even with ecp 25% discount
Car Parts and Car Accessories - Buy Parts By

G

·
No worries but theres no problems with the buyparts discs. Used them on a number of cars and lots of members on here use them.
Tbh i think the prices some places charge for discs and pads fr 156/147 are out of order.

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi

i agree i must have looked at a fair few sites, even for the same part prices vary, granted not by much. I guess it all depends where they get them form.

Brakes is something i don't mind spending some money on. However i also need some lowerwish bones and droplinks soon so looking forward to site hopping again.

Thanks for all your help and advice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.