Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Quick question, does anyone know where I might be able to pick up an Anti-Roll bar kit for the GTA. Autolusso aren't able to get one before my car is with them at the end of Septemeber. I've been all round the internet and it's the same story no one has them in stock and can only supply them from Eibach themselves which isn't until about December at the earliest. So does any one know of one lying around unused somewhere?

Cheers, Carty.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Try looking at Alfastumper and checking out the relevant sizes (26mm front, 18mm rear) that are the same size as the Eibachs they usually have stuff on the shelf ready to go. Drop them an email they are usually really prompt to reply.

Cheers
Dan

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bloody hell the one place i don't think i tried who are normally the first!!! I'll call them tomorrow. cheers for the reminder.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
to be fair i tried loads of places , and i think someone orders a set from larkspeed and instead of waiting back then they gave him whiteline for cheaper, on off chance i rung them up and asked them to check and they were surprised to have on the shelf this was months ago when the time delay started.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies, tried larkspeed, Venom, and Balance and they didn't have any Eibachs, however i didn't consider the Whitelines. Alfastumper didn't have any either and again i didn't consider buying them as separate parts though it does work out around £100 more expensive, excluding postage.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah thats the date that all the suppliers are giving. Was just hoping someone had a set laying around somewhere. Looks like it's going to have to be an alternative manufacturer.

I'll be having the FSD's fitted with my existing Eibach springs at the end of September and would really like to get the ARB's uprated at the same time. I live out of the country so it's nigh on impossible to get the Eibach ones fitted when they come available.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No I never did get them. Ended up polybushing the front and putting a Whiteline ARB on the back.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'm thinking of getting the Whiteline ARB for the rear of mine. How does it feel. I suppose you need to put it on a track to really tell?

Cheers

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think your prob right it is hard to tell exactly how much difference it's made I had FSD's fitted, upper and lower wishbones wishbones replaced, front ARB poly bushed, two rear transverse arms replaced and also the rear subframe changed, all at the same time. To say it feels better is an understatement though!!!

Yes Awesome were tried too, none instock when I tried them. Every retailer still has them on their site but they are only available to order. There was even a guy on e-bay selling on a buy now auction but when I contacted him he didn't have any in stock.... Cheeky git.

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
Yes Awesome were tried too, none instock when I tried them. Every retailer still has them on their site but they are only available to order. There was even a guy on e-bay selling on a buy now auction but when I contacted him he didn't have any in stock.... Cheeky git.
That royally p***es me off, both on Ebay and retail sites :mad:

You know a retailer has a decent operation when stock levels can be seen.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I think your prob right it is hard to tell exactly how much difference it's made I had FSD's fitted, upper and lower wishbones wishbones replaced, front ARB poly bushed, two rear transverse arms replaced and also the rear subframe changed, all at the same time. To say it feels better is an understatement though!!!

:(

·
Vendor
46,242 Posts
That royally p***es me off, both on Ebay and retail sites :mad:

You know a retailer has a decent operation when stock levels can be seen.
Very few retailers actually stock upgrade stuff for Alfas, most just take payment and have the manufacturer or importer deliver straight to the customer, so they don't ever actually handle the goods..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts