Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eibach anti roll bars - group buy?

anyone interested?

need 3 to 5 people minimum and Motorsportworld will offer discount (to be advised) :thumbs:

but needed asap (as my cars getting sorted friday!)

add your name to the post opposed to PM please

Marc

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
What's the difference between them and the standard ones?

·
Registered
84 Posts
If this was to happen in March and I could sneak in with a 147. I would be interested. But maybe that is one if too many!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the difference between them and the standard ones?
larger diameter - matched to eibach spring rates so should work well if your planning on using them

reduced roll over standard if fitting to standard setup.

hopefully better lifespan over standard mounting bushes!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bar diameter front / rear = 26mm / 18mm. Front not adjustable. Rear 2-way adjustable

note gta is listed as sportwagon and saloon - but same part number

already got 10% discount off RRP at £330 incl free delivery (£36 off RRP)- awaiting a group discount rate on top of that from Garry if we can get 3 - 5 orders confirmed

http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/detprod.asp?productcode=E1020-320&PID=1080319

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
100% yes please, so the price will be less than £330 :). let me know how funds are to be paid etc.
i have fsds and eibachs, but feel arbs needed for full potential.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Need at least one more taker.... Obviously the more the greater discount!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why would you want to but different sec ARB on the GTA?
Using softer more progressive springs (like eibachs) are aided by thicker arb to bring roll stiffness back up

Don't imagine any good on standard springs n shocks as may be too harsh

obviously massive diference on a non gta!

IMO standard set up is over sprung underdamped

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have 2.0 TS 147 would deff be interested. The lower you can get the price the sooner I will be able to buy. But at £300 I would be looking at March. Just had discs and pads on all 4 corner! So my pockets are empty...

EDIT:

I know this is a GTA thread, but they supply parts for the others too and they would order them from the same place so maybe theres a chance? :)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have 2.0 TS 147 would deff be interested. The lower you can get the price the sooner I will be able to buy. But at £300 I would be looking at March. Just had discs and pads on all 4 corner! So my pockets are empty...

EDIT:

I know this is a GTA thread, but they supply parts for the others too and they would order them from the same place so maybe theres a chance? :)
Pretty certain gta and ts bars are the same? Some people harp on about v6 weight.... The difference is very little so same dia would be probably fine

Only need a handful of people for an increased discount so I wouldn't worry too much if financial 'timing' is an issue

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im interested, depending on final price.

:)
Will confirm price tomorrow - another 10% would be nice! See what I can get. I saved loads on the shocks from there before Christmas

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Ts bars are thinner, but it's the same fittment so would be a good upgrade. I would later in the year.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I am keen for some 147 GTA ARBs if you can get them on a discount? Problem is that I am not back in the UK until Friday!

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
I had Eibach's on my 156 TS and made a big difference when used with standard springs and dampers. Now have them on my 156 V6 with Eibach springs and Koni dampers :cool:

The ARB's dont come with mounting brackets so you will need to get these removed from your old ARB's - not too difficult but time consuming, also I'd fit new genuine Alfa front drop links at the same time.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts