Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
That's an unusual request? Is this something that is necessary for an aftermarket exhaust in Denmark? You should be able to get a copy from Ragazzon themselves.

https://www.ragazzon.com/eng/company.php

The approval number ought to be engraved or stamped on to the system itself. Look for a lower case "e" in a rectangle or an upper case "E" in a circle, followed by a series of numbers. That's the approval number. Ask them for a copy of the approval certificate.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yes, I've got the same system with the certificate.

Approval number is: E31 56206.

Do you want a scan of the certificate itself?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Here's a scan of my Certificate of Conformity.

John - if you want a PDF of the whole document (6 pages) then let me know.

Also - from the Ragazzon website:

"The Approval and test numbers, released by the Italian Ministry of Roads and Transports or by the German Transport Department Board and by the TÜV-KBA in Flensburg (Germany), are engraved on a tag on the silencer and are reported on a certificate, that comes with the purchased article."

... does yours have those tags?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Gosh that's an old one!

I think it'll be "e3" (which is Italy). It wasn't done to ECE Regulation 51 (which is why I thought it would be a 51), but to an old EC Directive for noise and silencers. I have no idea what the "1" after the 3 is!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Gosh that's an old one!

I think it'll be "e3" (which is Italy). It wasn't done to ECE Regulation 51 (which is why I thought it would be a 51), but to an old EC Directive for noise and silencers. I have no idea what the "1" after the 3 is!
Interesting! I can't be sure how old my system is - I removed it from a W reg parts car a couple of years ago and the certificate was in amongst the documentation. Looks good, and sounds great, though!

·
Vendor
45,307 Posts
So thankful we don't have to go through all this in the UK!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi JeremyG,
I have bought an type 346 exhaust from 2.hand, but I have not got the certificate.
If you have still the certificate in PDF, could you please send me in email?
Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hi - I don't have a PDF - only the scans in my post above. Sorry!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts