Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mel & I had a great evening yesterday, a gig of Eddy Wally, the (self-proclaimed) Voice Of Europe laughing

Mel in the row for an ... autograph ! laughing

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
My god you two have too much time on your hands! wink :D

Hebben jullie de gemiddelde leeftijd van de bezoekers erg naar beneden getrokken?? wink laughing

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>My god you two have too much time on your hands! wink :D

Hebben jullie de gemiddelde leeftijd van de bezoekers erg naar beneden getrokken?? wink laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm, I guess we were the only 2 people from OUTSIDE Brabant who were there laughing

But we had good fun (and Elly, here parents and sister as well laughing )

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Did Mel get his autograph? and a picture of him with "Mr. Wally" ?? :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>
Mel in the row for an ... autograph ! laughing
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Look the happy face of my Sadiki!!! You must have had a great time!!! Did someone p1ssed in his/her pants?

What about a pic of you Ivo? Come on, don't be shy :D And a picture of Elly and her sis too :D :D wink

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
@Wim: I actually bought a single from EW his latest hit Dans me amor and he signed it for me! I also have two autographed cards from EW. But I'll take them with me next week!

By the way, the single cd contains an extra track with 45 seconds of Eddy's most famous samples. Here are some: Oh my God, Onverstaanbaar, Yeah baby, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'll take it with me this Saturday!

@Sadiki: I totally pi$$ed myself! I had such a great time. There were these very nice ladies who had SUCH a great time.....and of course me with them too :D . It was great seeing so many people having a great time, while actually they're just laughing about this guy and his act. The poor man wink

@Ivo: I really have to thank you & Elly again for the laughter, the "special" experience, the great crying from laughter face of Elly (that was just CLASS), the very very very good food Elly made us!

(whispering) Ivo.....when is the next performance of EW wink

@all: guys, if you haven't been to a show of Eddy Wally.....you haven't seen it all! This guy is 72 and I've never seen such a performer. He's U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!!!!!!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>
@Sadiki: I totally pi$$ed myself! I had such a great time. There were these very nice ladies who had SUCH a great time.....and of course me with them too :D . It was great seeing so many people having a great time, while actually they're just laughing about this guy and his act. The poor man wink

</strong>
<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sadiki I can just imagine how funny it must have been!!! :D :D NICE LADIES?!? Who? Who? :D :D :D wink

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> <strong>

@Ivo: I really have to thank you & Elly again for the laughter, the "special" experience, the great crying from laughter face of Elly (that was just CLASS), the very very very good food Elly made us!
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So, Ivo... Elly is a good cooker? Uhmm... oh lá lá!!! :D :D Btw, when do we have a Guess the AO partner Ivo? wink

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
[QBBtw, when do we have a Guess the AO partner Ivo? wink [/QB]<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guessed you missed her in the BMW Z3 then :D

And yes Elly & I like to cook Italian, :)

@Mel: no thanks Mel, it was nice to see you liked this Brabants Dorpsfeest as much as I did (perhaps even more) :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>I guessed you missed her in the BMW Z3 then :D

And yes Elly & I like to cook Italian, :)

</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Silly me! I did miss Elly, Ivo. :rolleyes: Now I remember she was with the silver z3! :D :D

And she has a sis??? Ohlálá!! :D :D wink

·
Registered
632 Posts
Glad to hear you had a great time... but I was allready convinced of that. And BTW nice picture Mel.
BTW Ivo I looove Italian...(hint hint) :D wink

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Eve,

You really should attend one of the great performances of Eddy Wally wink It was great!

Marcia and I listened to the single cd yesterday again and we were pi$$ing our pants :rolleyes: . That guy is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>BTW Ivo I looove Italian...(hint hint) :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess one day Elly will have to cook to a lot of people! :D :D :D :D wink

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>BTW Ivo I looove Italian...(hint hint) :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess one day Elly will have to cook to a lot of people! :D :D :D :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:eek: well, ehrr, I guess we'll not be getting into this "cooking for the masses" :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>BTW Ivo I looove Italian...(hint hint) :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess one day Elly will have to cook to a lot of people! :D :D :D :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:eek: well, ehrr, I guess we'll not be getting into this "cooking for the masses" :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ever thought about open an Italian kitchen business, Ivo? :D wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>I love Italian food as well (both cooking and eating)</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, cooking and eating, me too :) It's 00:17 and you now what? I could eat a nice macaroni now :D :D

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong>BTW Ivo I looove Italian...(hint hint) :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess one day Elly will have to cook to a lot of people! :D :D :D :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:eek: well, ehrr, I guess we'll not be getting into this "cooking for the masses" :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ever thought about open an Italian kitchen business, Ivo? :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, Mel saw the fruits of my labour in building a kitchen :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts