• super tool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he has reappeared on the beeb co hosting the f1. another self obsessed [email protected] everything he says has to be derogatory to other teams. he speaks only to say something rather than saying something that needs to be said

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Well, he certainly knows what he's talking about, and if he doesn't, he STILL makes it sound as if he DOES !!!!!!.......:rolleyes::)

I quite like him actually, a bit of fun is whats always needed in F1, and he seems to enjoy himself !!!!!!........:thumbs:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
.....AND, I think he's employed just about everyone that went on to be famous, at one point !!!!!......:rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
You might not like what he says, but he knows what he is talking about. No tool.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Aye! Sometimes I find him a bit "sensationalist" but probably he's saying and making sound dramatic what teams and drivers are actually thinking. Which is his job now, after all.

Ralf S.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
The man gave many great driver's their break into not just F1 but F3000 etc. Legend.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i cant believe most people think he is an f1 legend and coulthard is the tool :eek:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is a bloke who came from nothing to guide his team to winning GP's and (briefly) challenging for World Championships, and did it all with a smile and not a small amount of witty banter. bloke who created that rarest of all things, a Grands Prix team with character. If only we had a couple of those around nowdays, eh?

Top man, and total legend.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
This is a bloke who came from nothing to guide his team to winning GP's and (briefly) challenging for World Championships, and did it all with a smile and not a small amount of witty banter. bloke who created that rarest of all things, a Grands Prix team with character. If only we had a couple of those around nowdays, eh?

Top man, and total legend.
A huge +1 for that :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
met the bloke when he was based in silverstone, he is a honest genuine bloke- no tool

1 - 18 of 18 Posts