Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again,

I've been doing some research regarding, what to put on the 3.2ltr engine going into my 75. Does anyone have any suggestion, and engine specific stuff like timing. Below I have list what I have found. Can anyone verify this?

Trigger type:
Motronic 60-2 (+1)
Tigger Tooth 3
Tooth Offset = 3 and Trigger Angle ~66-72*

Crank/RPM Type:
Reluctor ? (looking at the existing wiring)

Cam Type (the +1)
Reluctor ? (looking at the existing wiring)

Firing Order
1-4-2-5-3-6

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Omex or Motec then,depending on how much you want to spend and what you are going to use the car for.
It will be a lot cheaper if you aquired the loom and ecu from a road car.
Where about are you based?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bris. in OZ.

The cam sensor looks like hall effect(3wire) and the crank a reluctor(2wire) does this sound right

·
Registered
232 Posts
Have you considered Autronic? That is another possible option. Motec is of course A1++++++, no questions.

Autronic can be bought from Beninca. He has done many 24V conversion.

YouTube - Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 at Sandown Sept 2008

3.0 24V (3.0 ok, not 3.6 as per the video comments).

I was told by the tuner, the 75 has about 245 rwhp, running Autronic too.

Do you know a guy who has a 75 3.0 24V in Gold Coast? I don't think he is on this forum, but I know him, also used Autronic SM4 installed by Beninca. 225 rwhp on Beninca's dyno with GTA cams and slight increase in compression.

www.beninca.com.au in Melbourne. I bought my Autronic SMC and complete wiring loom ready to fit from Beninca too. Special runners for 24V intake ports to 75 v6 plenum also sold there in case you need them.

Oh, I think the Autronic SM4 handles both reluctor and hall wire sensors. If not you need to get a converter box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts