Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I have split my infotainment screen into two section eg Sat Nav / ecomony or radio / ecomony or media / ecomony.

Yesterday I noticed that the acceleration and brake figures (percentages) are showing but the gear figures has dissapeared has anybody else seen or encounted this issue.

Paul

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
No but if you can tell me what any of the economy screens actually show that would be good. I have no idea. Tried to work it out but on a Quadrifoglio it's a bit pointless anyway.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Something like this
Thats it - spot on.

Bottom of the screen shows:
ACC. if you very light footed or gentle on acceleration the figure shown will be high eg. 85.
Dec. let the car slow down on its own and apply the brake to bring the car to a halt steadily the figure shown will be high 90. If you are a hard braker the figure will be low eg 60 or lower
Gear. In auto mode it will be 100 in manual mode it will be less.

Top right hand corner shows overall efficency figure.

If I had a quad my scores for ACC. would be very poor single figure, braking would be in double figures along with gear but low double figures.

Paul

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
In an Automatic Gear change is greyed out. It's for manual transmission AFAIK. Mine had always been grey. You can view the Eco screen also from Settings and Car. The same applies for the Qf.

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Oops sorry. I mistook the display. Mine always showed 100% for gear change.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Why are you using eco mode?! In an Alfa?!

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Why are you using eco mode?! In an Alfa?!
It's not eco mode but display of economy or the lack thereof in all modes!... He he..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts