Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has fitted 'EBC Ultra Quiet Sport' rotors to any of your vehicles?

If so; how did you find them? Looking to upgrade the brakes on my '02 GTV TS by the end of the year but not sure if it's really worth shelling out for the Brembo Max/GT Sport's. So any opinions on their performance vs stock would be highly appreciated.

Just as an FYI; the EBC UQS rotors would be paired with Ferodo DS 2500's on the front and EBC redstuff on the rear.

Cheers
- Alex

R

·
0 Posts
Hi I recently fitted the EBC ultimate discs all round and yellow stuff pads.
Very very good especially as I can get 50% discount on all EBC stuff if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I used EBC Red Stuff pads and drilled and grooved discs ( can't remember what they were called) on a non Alfa car and they transformed the poor braking. They did also wear out quickly which at £100 for front pads I wasn't keen on, they made a hiss noise and claims for low dust were wrong, the car was always covered, -as it would be with high pad wear. No pain no gain I guess.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear that the rotors worked out well for you reveds1969!

I may not go with EBC for the pads; might look at Brembo sport pads for the rear with the Ferodo's on the front.

But thanks for the feedback guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts