Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having problems opening ebay's web page? Every time i try (well 90% of the time) the page freezeses:confused: I'm convinced that it's not my PC as I'm not having any issues with any other page/application:confused:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yea just bin on there nd bought new mats for the babe...took ages cos it was sooo slow...

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Seems fine for me, was just looking at a 156 2.0, loved the sellers comments

"This is a great car myself and my partner have done our best to take care of the car - we have recently spent over £500 on a service and MOT, the only issue is the engine has recently died - not cool because this truly is a great car, if you need parts or have a spare engine this would be a great buy"

The ONLY issue, quite a big one really :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seems fine for me, was just looking at a 156 2.0, loved the sellers comments

"This is a great car myself and my partner have done our best to take care of the car - we have recently spent over £500 on a service and MOT, the only issue is the engine has recently died - not cool because this truly is a great car, if you need parts or have a spare engine this would be a great buy"

The ONLY issue, quite a big one really :rolleyes:
Accessed it fine from the link via your thread "what am i going wrong" but it wont start from a direct link :confused:

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,322 Posts
Works OK for me.

Did have this problem last year and clearing the cache and cookies sorted it out, despite the fact that every other site I went onto worked fine. :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts