Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My eBay and nectar accounts are recently linked.

I bought a last minute chrimbo pressie. Paid via PayPal using my nectar voucher.

Got an email saying my order wouldn't be dispatched until after Christmas.

PayPal class nectar as an echeque and put a 7-10 day wait on payment to merchants.

Merchants are instructed not to post an item until after the echeque clears.

So, the item I required would not be posted until January! Helpful.

No mention of this at eBay checkout or in the Nectar page.

Fecking ijiots.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Try contacting the sellers and requesting a cancellation so they can go through again with normal postage times.

Trust me, as an ebay shop owner, they'll be as unhappy about the clearance time as you are.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cancelled and ordered via Amazon.

Lost customer.

Screw you eBay.

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
I haven’t cashed in my Nectar points for a few years,
I do the grocery shopping and fill up my gas guzzler with petrol from Sainsburys.
Not a single point in my account, her indoors has spent them on a Christmas present for someone I’ve not heard of.
Q..“What were you going to buy”?
A..”I was going to fill up my gas guzzling car so I could continue ferrying you about”
She didn’t even ask.
This isn’t over....:mad:

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
I've about £36 on mine so far. I have told her to use on the Xmas food shop.
We’re away just before Christmas at Centre Parcs with all the family, celebrating the thief’s signifanct birthday, I was going to use it for the same thing and a few bottles of sparkle.

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
I haven’t cashed in my Nectar points for a few years,
I do the grocery shopping and fill up my gas guzzler with petrol from Sainsburys.
Not a single point in my account, her indoors has spent them on a Christmas present for someone I’ve not heard of.
Q..“What were you going to buy”?
A..”I was going to fill up my gas guzzling car so I could continue ferrying you about”
She didn’t even ask.
This isn’t over....:mad:
So that is why you broke the water bottle and pencil jar. Nothing accidental after all. :sneaky:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts