Alfa Romeo Forum banner

ebay mess up gutted

Tags
gutted mess
1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  whatmoretyres 
#1 ·
was thinking about renovating my phase 1 centre console and saw this on ebay. thought i'd watch it a few days and see if anyone bid, been keeping an eye on it all day today and with a few minutes left i thought i'd bid. now its been in my watching list for 3 days but when i went to bid with 4 mins left it said that my account had been innactive for sometime and that i needed to recieve an automated call to unlock some features ie bidding. bugger!! by the time that happened someone had got a cracking little buy:mad: :mad: :mad: :cry:

#2 ·
99p !!! you must be gutted ...

#8 ·
Thats a bugger! Where do you get auctionsniper from?

#9 ·
Unlucky mate, I used to hate it when that happened, so I use Bidnip (first 5 are free!) if I m going to be out when it finishes.

I bid myself if I m in, for the "buzz", lol

Wouldnt you be better off getting the later console with the round air vents?-I think it looked waaay better

#10 ·
yeh i used to use bid reminder all the time but took it off when i stopped using ebay so much and when i upgraded to vista i didn't bother. still my fault as my main account with almost 200 feedback points is closed as i didn't pay the fees from my last sale with it a long time ago.. my only grump was that it didn't tell me this account was restricted when i first logged in 4 days ago.

after the rush of watching the item going no where and then the bummer of not getting the bid i lost it big time, took 20 mins to get all the keys back in after launching the keyboard out of the room and clipping the dog with it. poor sod gave me the look of next time i'll bite your leg off, and i'll pee in your face whilst your asleep!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.