Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody been to see the sprint on ebay at bedford? I've bought it blind and having it delivered, and want prepare myself for the horror.

·
Registered
146 Posts
It was up for sale a few weeks ago on car and classic and he bought it... obviously sold it on as bought

Good luck with it...let us know how you get on

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
Mick's a nice guy, he's more into selling parts than restoring or spending money on cars to sell on, I've bought parts from him before and he saved my last 164 from going to the scrap heap, good luck with the new motor

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks, got it they always look better on ebay but it's great to have it ,pedals seem so strange so far to the left ,no time to view underneath yet but innerwings look very holey, just happy to have something so different. Although I wouldn't recommend buying this way.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
I think Haan meant "photos of the car"... not "photos of some parts of an old freighter that got washed onto the local beach..." :D

Good luck with the beast though... always good when they're saved from the clutches of the Grim Reaper.. :thumbs:

Ralf S.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm ok it's just trying work out which layer goes where seems to be 3 layers and where the drain holes are meant to be ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts