Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
:D Doing something very similar, except I don't sit next to a window. The toffee pennies are starting to give me toothache but I shall bash on regardless, they are very morish :)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D Doing something very similar, except I don't sit next to a window. The toffee pennies are starting to give me toothache but I shall bash on regardless, they are very morish :)
Not a fan of toffee pennies, but I'm working my way through a large tin of roses :D

:thumbs: Packing up at 2pm myself.
Jammy barstool :(

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
:lol: I worked for a department boss once that made us work to time. Everyone else would be in the pub my lunchtime and we'd roll in when they were already plastered.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: I worked for a department boss once that made us work to time. Everyone else would be in the pub my lunchtime and we'd roll in when they were already plastered.
We should all be out of here for 10:30 tommora it's hardly worth me comming in :rolleyes:

About to do a bit of Xmas food shopping. Resisted the urge to open chocolates earlier (for once).
Have a choccy it's Christmas :D

M

·
0 Posts
A few Quality Street have passed my lips today.....and some pickled onions:eek:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pickled onions :confused:

I've just been clearing my draws and found a full bag of sherbert Lemons WINNER :thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts

I've just been clearing my draws and found a full bag of sherbert Lemons WINNER :thumbs:
.....I opened a cupboard and saw them..couldn't resist:thumbs:

How long have those sherbet lemons been in the draw???

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
.....I opened a cupboard and saw them..couldn't resist:thumbs:

How long have those sherbet lemons been in the draw???
Fairy nuff :D

about 6 months I think :)
They're not sticky and taste ok :thumbs:

·
Registered
114 Posts

They're my fav!:thumbs: not sure how many more sweeties I can do today, can see me having a sugar come down later on, probably about 5 as I'm leaving work :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts