Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening gents..

I have a 145 QV and a GTV 3.0 and I need to have my car plugged into diagnostics to clear all the faults and reset all the parameters but I cannot find anyone to help me and I am definitely not going to the dealership to have it done as the charge before any work is done is: R1000 :confused:

If anyone is in the EC area or anywhere near where I am, please reply and I will contact you immediately:D

Pictures of SA cars are more than welcome on my thread !!

Cheers
Sean

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi, I can help.....coming throughout to Port Elizabeth on Friday to buy a 145 (non runner)

I have got launch diagnostics with dedicated alfa software

Meet you at AJ Auto during the day?

Cheers

Andrew

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool man I will PM my number to you.. How much will you charge me bud ?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what 145 you coming to buy ? I'd be interested to see what colour it is as I know most of the 145's in PE :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
No charge if you just want to pull codes and reset. We are going to look at a 145 advertised as having a bearing knock......'99 model in red......do you know the car?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so so much sir! Id really appreciate that! What time are you going to be in PE?

Uhm there are a few red ones in PE but I know there used to be one thats slightly faded and owned by a relatively oldish gentleman and I haven't seen it in a while to be honest?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much.. :D

I will be contacting you sometime today if that's ok with you?

my number is: 084 447 2894

1 - 8 of 8 Posts