Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a garage in East Yorkshire (or anywhere close) that could deal with my S3?
It's running rough, varying from cutting out when coming to a stop to a fast idle at circa 1500 rpm.
Local guy I usually take it to has had a look but it's older than the Alfas and Lancias he's dealt with in his experience.

Twin DCOEs and has been converted to an electronic distributor at some point in it's life.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Yes Bogg Brothers, they did a briliiant job on my 2000GTV a few years back, try not to be talked into a Bike carb conversion though.

Alternatively if Boggs can't fit you in Motorscope at Northallerton (bit further North though) know about carbs.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
try not to be talked into a Bike carb conversion though.
Definitely not going to happen. If I'd wanted any of that fancy modern technology I'd have bought a S4. ;)

Luddite that I am the only modern thing I can think of in the car is the radio - and I only swapped that out as I don't have any cassettes any more!

I'm going to try a couple of things when I get the chance first myself before going to Bogg Brothers, thanks for the tip. Have heard of them before in kit car circles for their bike throttle body conversions.

Has anyone any experience of Graham Chapman Classics? The rear panel under the bumper needs replacing. With something made of metal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts